99% Recovery or No Charge
We set a high bar for success for your printhead cleaning. We know that recovering 50% of 100 blocked nozzles does you no good so our standard for a chargeable recovery is 99% or better. For instance, on a Spectra Galaxy 256 printhead
with 256 nozzles, a successful cleaning means no more than 2 blocked nozzles by the time we are done. This ensures that a successfully cleaned head can go right back to work. We stand behind all our recoveries with a 30 day performance
Please contact us
to verify that we clean the heads from your machine. We specialize in cleaning industrial class printheads used in Agfa, EFI-VUTEk, HP-Scitex,
and other printers. Some well-known printhead brands that we recover include Spectra, Ricoh, Konica-Minolta, Hitachi, and more.
Please fill out a
that includes your contact information as well as packing and shipping instructions. Include the completed Process Form with
3. Prior to removing the clogged printhead, print a jet nozzle test pattern showing the clogged jet areas. Include this test pattern with the clogged heads. Printheads that are sent in without a test print are subject to a $50
inspection fee if found to be unrecoverable. Printheads should be uninstalled and reinstalled by a person trained and authorized to perform this service on your machine.
4. Upon arrival, we get right to work on your printheads. They are typically turned around within 1-2 days, but this depends on the quantity and condition of heads shipped. We use a proprietary process that includes a blend of
chemicals that are customized to the ink type in your printhead, and the level of clogging. Throughout the cleaning process, we check the nozzle flow in the entire head to assure it is clean and running with as few deflections as
5. Following the recovery of your printheads, we will pack and wrap the heads. It will be wrapped in anti-static bubble wrap bags for cushion and impact protection inside of a crush resistant cardboard box. (see pictures) We
record the printhead serial number along with the type of cleaning or storage fluid that was last flushed through the head.
Before Nozzle Spray
After Nozzle Spray
Before Clogged Jets at 200x
After Clogged Jets at 200x
30 Day Performance Guarantee
We can usually recover 99% or more of nozzles. The recovered nozzles should remain unclogged for at least 30-days following our service.
If the originally recovered jets clog again within a 30-day period, print another jet nozzle test pattern and call us to set up another cleaning. Send the printhead and jet test back to us with the same shipping standards as before.
We will do another nozzle recovery. If after receiving the printheads back you continue to have problems, send us a final jet test pattern and we will refund the cleaning price and the ground shipping. We do not refund any expedited
shipping costs or additional insurance purchased.
1. Prior to removing the clogged printhead from your printer, print a jet nozzle test pattern showing the clogged jet areas. Include this test pattern with the clogged heads. Printheads that are sent in
without a test print are subject to a $50 inspection fee if found to be unrecoverable.
2. Wrap each printhead in a Saran Wrap and package according to manufacturer recommendations.
Send the printheads, jet test pattern, and Process Form to:
Global Garage Attn: Printhead Cleaning 2011 Cherry St Ste 116 Louisville CO 80027
3. Please make sure to include your contact information with your printheads. We will contact you as soon as we have the recovery result.
Wrapped With Solvent
Soaked Lint Cloth
With Serial Number And
Last Flush Solution
Secure In A Crush